Historic Rock Hill Member Benefits
- Free admission to the White Home including discounts on gift shop items and White Home rentals
- Be among the first to learn about, and purchase, the latest Historic Rock Hill publications
- Annual Christmas social and Member meeting & picnic
- Educate our citizens on the importance of local history and the stories that our buildings and sites tell us about who we are and where we came from
- Learn about the growing historic preservation movement through access to regional, state & national historic preservation groups
- Connect with others who share a love of history — speak on behalf of local historic resource issues, provide input to elected representatives & appointed boards
Historic Rock Hill is a non-profit organization. Membership is tax-deductible and lasts for 12 months from the date you join.
|Senior (65 and over)||$25|
|Patron||$500 or more|
*Business memberships include an advertisement in the monthly Historic Rock Hill newsletter, The Lantern.